A food incubator can provide a number of services that often include access to a shared-use licensed commercial space that is certified for food production. Renters or members can use this space by the hour or day to produce food. Other services such as product development, development of business plans, and regulatory guidance may be available.
- AgStart (Woodland, CA) https://www.agstart.org/raleysfoodlabpr
- CommonWealth Kitchen (MA) http://www.commonwealthkitchen.org/
- Forage Kitchen (Oakland, CA) https://www.foragekitchen.com/
- Kitchentown (SF Bay area and Germany) https://kitchentowncentral.com/
- La Cocina (San Francisco, CA) https://lacocinasf.org/
- NC Food Innovation Lab (Kannapolis, NC) https://www.ncfoodinnovationlab.org/